Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blueberry Thrill


Back again!
It's an early Sunday evening, and I've not much to do. I figured I needed a thrill, so why not kick it up a notch, blueberry style! And if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm talking about Tasty Puff's "Blueberry Thrill"! So lets see what we got!
Cracked it open, and gave it the sniff test. Not bad! A very nice mellow blueberry scent. Not too thrilling, I know, but I've yet to load her up... So what am I waiting for, anyway? I load up the ol' trusty bowl and stick it where the sun shines bright.
***bubble***bubble****bubble**(bong noises)**bubble****bubble**
Yum! This is extremely thrilling, and definitely one of the best flavours yet! The sweet blueberry smoke took control of my mouth almost instantly! I was in blueberry wonderland!
This is what blueberry should taste like!
I'm going to give it a solid 4/5 bong hits, but that's just out of personal preference. A true blueberry fan would probably give it the whole 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment