Friday, May 25, 2012

Back again! With "Cool Menthol" and 420 pageviews! ;D

So it's been a while since I've done anything with this blog. I've had a lot of free time on my hands lately, so I decided I'd like to finish what I started. Why the heck not? We'll call it the 420 page view come back, and since we're doing that, I'm gonna hit it off with my favourite flavour thus far, Cool Menthol.



Before I continue, I want to highlight various things that make cool menthol so great.

  • It mixes excellently with most other flavours. Yes, that's right. Think Lemon-Lime Menthol. Think Melon Menthol. Blueberry Menthol. Does that not sound absolutely delicious? Ever chew on Dentyne Ice Cherry gum? Because Cool Menthol and Chick Magnet Cherry taste just like it when mixed together. Lets just say it goes well with anything fruity. Avoid mixing with chocolate, sweet leaf, cockamamie clove... You get the drift.

  • It's mouth numbingly cold. Seriously. Put one too many drops of this one and good luck clearing the chamber without getting a brainfreeze.

  • Use ice in your bong? This will compliment your ice cold smoke. They just go hand in hand like that, the flavour kind of creates the illusion of cooled smoke without ice anyway.


So, down to the meat and potatoes. Your not going to get much a smell off of this, but if you stick it up your nose trying to get a whiff, what you'll get instead is a wake up call. Similar in experience to (and if you've ever) gotten hand sanitizer in or around your nose. Just kinda wakes up the nostrils if you know what I mean.

As for the flavour, it's hard to say. It tastes like straight up Cool Menthol... It's intense and can be mouth numbingly cold if a retarded amount is used. I pretty much always mix this with another flavour, so it's by far the one I use the most. I highly recommend making a small batch of 1 drop Cool Menthol, 1 drop Convicted Melon, and 1 drop of Blueberry Thrill. My friends and I have found this to be the most amusing mix by far! It tastes just as good as it sounds.

Naturally I'm going to have to give this one 5/5 bong hits as it's truly a flavour I can not live without. A necessity for any collection. Now that I think about it, maybe I should order myself some spicy cinnamon or something similar to retort? Hmmm... ! ... Jalapeno / Tabasco Tasty Puff? Would you smoke it if there was such a thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment