Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ghetto Grape


Hello all! Back with another review the very next day!
Today I decided to go with grape. Why? No reason. I was just in the mood for grape today... And I guess I was feeling a bit ghetto, hey!
So as soon as I cracked this baby open, I felt the aroma enter my nostrils. Pleasant!
Smelled pretty sweet, kind of reminded me of these chewy sour grape candies I used to eat growing up. Needless to say I was anxious to try it out! I put a few drops on a fairly large bowl of product, let it dry, packed it up nicely as usual, and fired away.
Not too bad! But I must say the smell deceives you slightly, as it left a very flowery taste in my mouth.
I mean that in a sense as it left my mouth tasting like I had just eaten flowers. The purple coloured kind. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some kind of flower extract on this? Unfortunately I don't know my flowers very well so I can't be much more specific then that... I mostly know my plants.
Although it had a very flower like taste to it, I could still taste the grape. It just tastes like a flowery grape. I must sound like a genius. 
3/5 Bong hits. To each their own. In my opinion, it stays true enough to the grape flavour if you don't over do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment