Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tasy Puff's "Convicted Melon" vs. Juicy Drop's "Melon"

Hey all. It's been a little while since I made a post, so I figured it was about time to do just that! I thought it would be a good idea to hit two birds with one stone, and why not? It could be interesting. 



I thought it would be appropriate to begin with Tasty Puff's take on the Melon flavour in true nature of the blog! It was also the first one I tried, so it works out nicely.
 To begin with, Convicted Melon has a very nice smell to it. As soon as I opened the bottle, I had memories of eating those pink little sour watermelon candies. It made my mouth water. I was totally sold on the smell alone! I put a few drops on my herbal product, and allowed it to dry for a small amount of time. As I loaded up my trusty bowl, for a second I thought I could smell Jolly Ranchers! Yummy. So anyway, I stuck it in my bong and fired away!
MMMmmmmmm nice and sweet, left me licking my lips. They almost felt sticky. I took another hit, I noticed the smoke almost tasted smoother. Needless to say, I was genuinely impressed!
A well deserved 4.5/5 Bong hits! I have to say it was quite nice! Very tasty!



So I opened this one up to give it a sniff. Not like the other one! I could tell right away that this one was alcohol based, kinda smelled like vodka. Didn't smell sweet at all really. I loaded up a bowl in the usual fashion, so far unimpressed. I couldn't get any scent of flavour off this thing, but I was hoping maybe that would be different once smoked. I lit her up.
Nothing. Maybe You just need to use more drops when it comes to Juicy Drops? I prepared another bowl, this time using double the amount of drops I normally would, 6 drops! Lit it up and again, I have to say I didn't taste a thing!! What the hell?
I decided to put a drop on my fore arm, let it dry and give it a whiff. I could sort of smell something, so I guess there's some kind of flavour going on in there. It was sort of like a faint sweet mint or something? Anyway, I'm not sure what kind of melon this is, but it can't possibly be watermelon! Maybe a watered down honey melon? It's really hard to say.
I have to give this 1 disappointing bong hit out of 5. This literally tastes and smells like nothing, even in higher doses. Not worth it.


And there we have it, now I must rush off as I have a dentist appointment scheduled in exactly one hour. Hopefully he or she won't notice how I stoned I am and assume I just had a feast of watermelons. And by the way, I now have 18 flavours in my collection and counting, so you can be sure I'll be back with more reviews! Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I couldn't find any good reviews about Tasty Puff when I was searching last night.. So I bit the bullet and ordered a few anyway. (Just could not help it!)

    But after finding your reviews this morning, I think I made the right decision! I ordered the melon (which I am really excited about now, thank you!!), the spearmint, chronic hypnotic, and purple haze. Have you tried any of these other three? I hear the purple haze is a lavender vanilla, but apparently the chronic is a grapefruit-ish taste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there thank you for your comment and sorry for the late reply.
    I plan on picking back up where I left off so you better beleive I'll be voicing my opinion on those other flavours you mentioned. The only one out of them I haven't gotten my hands on is purple haze, but it sounds fantastic!
    Let me know what it's like and where I can find some if you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete