Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Tasty Puff Reviews!
The purpose of this website is to provide any interested parties with my personal opinion as to what I think about various flavourings of Tasty Puff, and other "tobacco flavourings" I may come across.
I may not be able to cover them all, but throughout the next couple of weeks I should be receiving quite a few.
As they arrive, I will be testing them, and writing dedicated reviews in order to inform others.
The reason I am doing this, is because while I was in the process of ordering various flavours of Tasty Puff, I couldn't find any information on some of the flavours that struck my interest. Even by using Google, I maybe came across 2 different forums where users shared their experiences with different flavours. With some names such as "Sweet Leaf", or "Cockamamie Clove", I'm sure some people don't know what they're getting into. I know I didn't have a clue.
So here I am! I hope you enjoy your stay, and my best regards to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment