Saturday, May 26, 2012

ChRoNiC hYpNoTiC

Hey guys, back again and I am absolutely wrecked but I'm going to try my hand at a review. First of all I apologize for the title, but if you think about it I could of wrote the entire review like that, so be thankful. I'm going to try my best to act classy despite the fact that I woke up in my friends back yard under a tarp. Thankfully it didn't rain as we were supposed to have a thunderstorm overnight. I guess that's what the tarp was for. Lol. Anyway, let's see if I can find a flavour that can be fitting for the situation at hand.


Because this morning I'm feeling a little hypnotic after smoking too much chronic. And drinking. Derp.
This is definitely one of the more popular flavours. Most people seem to recommend this one. I haven't found or heard any Tasty Puff review that did not give this flavour praise, so let's see what all the hype is about. So there appears to be a bottle on the bottle. Yep. This might be a lot harder then I thought.
Like, there is a picture of a bottle displayed in the background on the bottle, and with a name like Chronic Hypnotic, your typical stoner isn't going to know what he's getting into. The flavour's title is vague, but you got to admit that it's intriguing...
 Although the same can be said for Sweet Leaf, and that was a disaster...
I guess that's why you're reading!

Crackin it open, this has a nice refreshing scent to it, although I can tell right away that this is going to be a hard one to describe. I'm going to take a real long shot with this one, and say that this is what I would imagine 7-up smelling like if you boiled it down to some kind of syrup. Sorry guys. That truly is the best I can do here. Lol.
I keep whiffing it and I'm picking up alot of random scents, so I think I'm just gonna give up. It's what it tastes like that matters, so if you buy these things to sit around sniffing them all day like I'm doing right now you can go eff yourself.

I put 2 drops in a bowl's worth of product and gave it a minute or two to dry off right quick. I'd say this is the standard for most flavours. I'd usually use just one drop for light flavouring, but the taste wouldn't come in strong enough to give an accurate review. Putting in 3 drops or more would be overpowering but if you like that hey to each their own. I'm not here to tell you how to go about your business. 

Here's my lighter, here's my bong,
a picture of Cheech and Tommy Chong !




I lit her up and once again my senses were not deceived. Has a pleasant taste to it but I just can't really seem to get my finger on it. I will address the fact though that I do not find this to taste like boiled down 7-up. At all. I can say however that this mixes quite nicely with a drop of Lemon-Lime Kamikaze, or Cool Menthol. Heck, why not even just make a small batch with both? Experimentation is fun if done correctly.

If anybody can help me out with finding things that are similar in flavour to this that would be cool. I usually try to find at least one thing I can compare the taste to, but this one just completely baffles me.

If you're on the fence with this one, I'd say try it out. You will like it as I've yet to hear a complaint about it from anyone in my experience. It usually ends up being a favourite, and therefore a must have for your collection.
With that being said, 4/5 bong hits for the mysterious hypnotic chronic. I'm even going to go out of my way and give it a 4.2 because fuck it, I am a wild beast.

1 comment: